Liver King, also known as “Barbarian King“ or “Strong Liver King,” is a popular figure in the health and fitness community for his extreme approach to nutrition and fitness. As a proponent of the carnivore diet, Liver King has gained a large following on social media and has become a sought-after speaker and coach. With his rising popularity, many are curious about Liver King’s net worth and how he has built his wealth. In this article, we will take a closer look at Liver King’s net worth and the various sources of income that have contributed to it.
Who is Liver King?
Before we dive into Liver King net worth, it’s important to first understand who he is and how he rose to fame. Liver King, whose real name is John Baker, is a former Army veteran and competitive athlete. He first gained attention on social media for his extreme approach to fitness and nutrition, which includes consuming large amounts of raw meat, organ meats, and animal fats. Liver King promotes the carnivore diet, which involves eating only animal products and eliminating all plant-based foods. He also emphasizes the importance of strength training and primal movements in his fitness routine.
Attempts to estimate Liver King net worth
While Liver King has not publicly disclosed his net worth, there have been several attempts to estimate it based on his various sources of income. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Liver King’s net worth is currently estimated at $1.5 million. However, it’s important to note that this estimate is not based on any official financial statements or disclosures from Liver King himself.
Sources of income
So how did Liver King build his wealth? Here are the various sources of income that have contributed to his net worth:
- Social media sponsorships and endorsements: Liver King has over 200,000 followers on Instagram and regularly posts sponsored content for various health and fitness brands. These sponsorships can range from promoting supplements to workout gear, and can pay anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand dollars per post.
- Coaching services: Liver King also offers one-on-one coaching services for those looking to adopt the carnivore diet or improve their fitness. According to his website, his coaching services start at $400 for a one-hour consultation and go up to $2,000 for a six-week coaching program.
- Product sales: Liver King has also launched his own line of supplements and nutrition products, which he promotes on his social media and website. These products include liver capsules, bone marrow supplements, and tallow-based skincare products.
- YouTube ad revenue: Liver King’s YouTube channel has over 70,000 subscribers, and his videos regularly receive tens of thousands of views. While the exact amount of money he earns from YouTube ad revenue is unknown, it’s likely that he makes a significant amount from this source. According to estimates, YouTubers can earn between $2 to $7 per 1,000 views, depending on the industry and ad format.
- Speaking engagements: Liver King has also become a sought-after speaker for health and fitness events, where he shares his expertise on the carnivore diet and primal movement. While the exact amount he earns from speaking engagements is unknown, it’s likely that he charges a significant fee for his appearances.
Criticisms and controversies
While Liver King has amassed a large following for his unconventional approach to nutrition and fitness, he has also faced criticism and controversy. Some have questioned the safety and effectiveness of the carnivore diet, which eliminates entire food groups and may lead to nutrient deficiencies. Others have raised concerns about the potential health risks of consuming large amounts of raw meat and organ meats, which can contain harmful bacteria and toxins if not properly cooked.
Additionally, Liver King has been accused of spreading misinformation and making false claims about the benefits of the carnivore diet. In particular, he has claimed that the diet can cure autoimmune diseases and other chronic health conditions, despite a lack of scientific evidence to support these claims.
These criticisms and controversies have not significantly impacted Liver King’s popularity or income, but they do raise important questions about the safety and validity of his approach to health and nutrition.
Liver King net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million, based on his various sources of income such as social media sponsorships and endorsements, coaching services, product sales, YouTube ad revenue, and speaking engagements. While his extreme approach to nutrition and fitness has gained him a large following, he has also faced criticism and controversy for the potential health risks and false claims associated with his approach.
It’s important to approach Liver King’s teachings with a critical eye and to consult with a healthcare professional before making any significant changes to your diet or exercise routine. While there may be some benefits to a carnivore-based diet and primal movement, it’s important to consider the potential risks and limitations as well. Ultimately, the best approach to health and fitness is one that is based on sound scientific principles and tailored to your individual needs and goals.